One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Title change

Sigh... I feel like I'm starting many posts like this but... I must do what I must. SIGH.
The reason for this of course is my new title. I was bored yesterday evening and took it upon myself to make an interesting title for you all.... Alas my printer was not of the same mind as me and decided to mess with me by creating smudges all over the drawing. I have managed to get rid of the most of them or at least decrease them to a less horrendous size... Soon I will buy a better printer who will scan without smudges! And finally my life will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment