One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Italy, Rome, Day Six

Yes, the final day has come of my stay in Rome. I can't say that I am not relieved slightly since dying of this cold was not on my agenda for the month or year or any time soon.
Spent a wonderful day sleeping for the greater part of the morning and skipping one single day of visiting. And then of course my parents chanced upon an awesome Leonardo Da Vinci interactive museum. Argh! After days of not being aloud to touch anything! An interactive museum where you can crank all the levers and see what they do! Why??? Why am I lazy? Well sick but still! No excuse!
I therefore resumed my walking around the city... while being sick and yes, we didn't find what we were looking for and everything was closed where went. I could have seen that coming considering my laziness and the seventy mosquito bites I've received in one day. I'm sorry universe. (But I don't regret it hehehehe)
Although brething was a difficult activity during our walk around Rome I did hear some lovely things and see some lovely things.
We walked in on a camera crew shooting an Italian soap opera -or at least I hope it was- where a wedding was taking place and the bride after something terrible happened starting ripping plants out of the ground.
While walking up a small road lined with trees I sat on a bench to recuperate and listening to the soft crunching of the leaves as a couple of pigeons trotted past me.
We returned to the restaurant where I had eaten something bad, I ordered something good and enjoyed every bite since I hadn't eaten since breakfast.
Oh, and my Mom bought me a bag with a bulldog on it.
Hehehehehehe Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment