One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

By the Beach

Yesterday evening we went to enjoy a session of mini golf at the beach. The full moon shone bright through the sparse clouds that littered the beautiful night sky and the car's light reflected the shape of a bat in the passing tall grass. Every separate patch of tall grass made the luminous bat beat its large wings.
I can say with certainty that the mini golf was unlike any other I had seen and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was like playing mini golf on interesting little courses in the middle of one of those decoration Japanese/south of France gardens that you see on the cover of your garden architecture magazine. The sunset on the sea that the mini golf overlooked added to the beauty of it all, and also the impressive light display the mini golf had set up.
I can safely say I am definitely going back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment