One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cough Cough Cough Hello

Sickness, I do not love you. I only got to sleep at 3 in the morning because I couldn't stop coughing. Sigh...
Apart from that. Here I am in Switzerland. It is raining. Which wouldn't bother me if not for this cold and its disagreement with the sudden switch from warm to cool.
But on the other hand, being in Switzerland, in the rain, passing time slowly, has allowed for one amazing occurrence.
I have FINISHED my book!!! WHOOOOO!!! Yes yes yes!
OK I have already finished writing a book once before, but I had no intention of publishing it. I DO have the intention of publishing this one. Hehehe.
OK number two, I know I'm getting really excited ahead of time since I still need to go over the whole thing and rewrite it but... Who cares?! Whoever said that it wasn't OK to bask in one moment of pure joy for whatever reason it was inspired was an idiot. A depressed idiot I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment