One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Vacation Mayhem

If you have ever gone on any kind of vacation then you will know what I am talking about. We are having a day before dilemma... There are papers that we just can't seem to get off the internet to send to the apartment people for my place in Paris, there is an impossible amount of places to go including the post office for papers I need to send to my school, and to top it off we are going on a road trip and there seems to be a giant nail in our tire.
Let's see if the day gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment