One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A fun time

Nothing like a bike ride in the crushing sun of the South of France. Maybe the seat was breaking my tail bone, maybe the sun was burning my skin and maybe, just maybe, it was not such a great idea when the wind is blowing so hard it pushes my bike wheels to the side.
But damn, I do love a good ride through the vineyards and the sun flowers that have come to their last days of summer. Most of them have already been harvested. There is something impressive about a field full of beautiful sunflowers, all of their heads pointing up towards the sky. It also kind of reminds me of Where's Waldo when you find the one or two that are pointing at something else. The rebels I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment