One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wants and Needs

Have you ever watched Tex Avery? These old cartoons, you know the one with the wolf that whistles at the lady. I love those cartoons. I especially love the episodes 'the House of tomorrow', 'the Car of tomorrow' and all the tomorrows. Do you ever think about your home of tomorrow?
I always thought that my house, when I had a house that is, would kind of look like a mix between an anthropologie house and an adventurers house. I kind of collect stuff from all over the world so that part is down but what I think I really need in that house of tomorrow. What I will have for sure. Is...
A quilt.
I just need a quilt. Kind of like the style of the Anthropologie, Yoruba Quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment