One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Silliness

My cat, Figaro*, was extremely happy that we had finally come home yesterday that she took it upon herself to find a way to be on me or near me so that I could pet her constantly. From jumping on my lap during dinner and staying there until I thought the leftover food on my plate might rot, to sleeping on me for about 5 episodes of 'That 70's Show' she successfully managed to spend most of the day under my constant care. I must say I cater to her needs with great happiness because usually she is not the most affectionate cat.
I find however that the cherry to top it all off was her domination of the right side of my bed. The entire evening, from bed time to wake up time, she did not budge one centimeter from her balled up area right next to my face. Perhaps I encouraged this by giving her a quick stroke here and there when I went to sleep and when the garbage men took about seven tries before they managed to lift whatever they were trying to lift. A large block of granite I suspect.
All in all, happy to be home and my back hurts a little bit from having to sleep cramped on one side of the bed (single bed).

*Note: Yes she is named after the cat in Pinocchio. The simple reason being that I was watching Pinocchio when my mom came in and dropped a stray cat on my lap about nine years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment