One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day four in Rome

Alright let's hear it for the fourth day in the scalding heat that is Rome!
Today, as fate should have it, we visited many a fountain, many a place of water and all of them standing in the deathly heat of the sun. I now find myself with a headache that could shame the Thinker and sores on my feet that could be worse but just add on to my headache. Sigh...
On the positive side, we visited Keats's house which was very interesting and was basically a library in whatever room you entered. We went into the Pantheon which is the only free thing in Rome and is beautiful as well (considering that it ressembles some other buildings that are a few hundred years younger).
All in all, lots of beauty, lots of sun, tempting water that you weren't allowed to touch and the forecoming of a terrible pain in my head (I feel as if i'm cross-eyed as I type this post).
So except for being almost vampiric in my loathing for the sun, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment