One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The idea of Love

You know what! I'm tired of all this dancing around! I think that we put way too much importance and power in the words 'I love you'. I might just be ranting but I am going to rant! Because I can!
You never know what the difference is between a woman who knows what she wants or a slut. Really. Sometimes I understand someones point of view and sometimes I don't understand it at all. But that doesn't mean they don't have good reasons for what they do! Yes! I am going to use many exclamation points!
I think that we should be able to JUST like someone, a lot or not, and therefore have a few dates and a few laughs and yeah! Everything is branded today with meanings and bad looks from old women, as if it nothing ever happened in their time. As a matter of fact I know a few vixens that might still be cougars, or dragons or whatever you call it. I personally find that quite admirable.
But any way! The reason I am ranting is that I don't like turning around things! Around the idea that I have to wait for something perfect in this universe when deep down I am... frustratingly lonely! I may not even post this comment but hell with it! You might as well get it all out in the open. If you can't admit something to yourself then what's the point of feeling what you do?
I am not saying that I am a slut or that you should be a slut. I have only ever had one boyfriend and RS found himself a girl a day after we broke up. Yes! I am wounded! But not really because I haven't cared for him like that in a while!
Anyway... I have been reading True Blood books and I find she gets way too many hot guys than allowed. Sigh...

PS: Don't think I'm crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment