One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ho-Hum

Slightly saddenned by the oppressing fact that I might not be good at anything. I think that when you get pretty down on yourself you should make a list of things that you think you can do well, or at least that you can do pretty OK.
So here is my list, I am good at:

Wiping down the kitchen counter so that it is spotless
Making friends with animals and babies
Running into inanimate objects and apologizing to them
Folding clothes
Sleeping
Daydreaming
Wasting time
Getting work done
Making up stories
Writing
and doing chores

Sigh... for some reason I don't feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment