One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day two in Rome

Alright, Keats house was not open today. Hohum. Was looking forward to my brother seeing it (not that I've seen it) but he really likes it so was looking forward to the good mood he would be in after seeing it. Keats is a frequent subject for him and I do love to see someone's reaction to the real deal of their idols.
So instead of that we saw the Colossium, the Forum, the Casa de Augustus and various important... I want to say poles... Obelixes! Or however that is written.
The Colossium is a must for you out there who really enjoy Rome or Roman movies. If you have a good imagination the others are equally interesting, especially if you have a father who is a history buff and can tell you who was murdered and the spot he was murdered in (as you stand on it).
So far so good in Roma.

However had an aweful dinner in a restaurant we just strolled into and am fearing some bad after effects. I will make it up to my stomach tomorrow with a large ice cream or some such delicious -and refreshing- treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment