One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Nope

Waiting for something good to happen today would be like waiting for it to rain on Mars! Internet keeps jumping and can't send the right documents to my apartment because they keep cutting off on the sides and are apparently not acceptable like that. The car is fixed but in the meantime realized I don't have enough of a certain product to go on vacation with and the shop is already closed. Can't seem to find anything in my bathroom and think someone is thieving but don't know who would do that or why.

Don't you hate thieves? If there are thieves out there, think about what you are doing?! The people from who you steal will miss those things terribly even something as inconsequential as lipstick, which I have had stolen today - which I was keeping for my trip to Italy all giddy and excited about the process of using it - now my heart is shattered in a thousand pieces of regret and possible ugly face for two weeks. GRAAAAH! All thieves should be put in jail for life! (Unless they are stealing food to live, then that's OK but only a little bit!)
... I am still shocked though at how someone could steal. Wouldn't you feel horrible? Wouldn't you regret it? Wouldn't you want to give it back every time you look at it? Wouldn't you think of someone like me who is simply crushed at the prospect?
Btw it's not only a lipstick but a necklace and a bracelet, both from my mother and both were christmas gifts.
I could easily cry right now... But I have to finish all my work and iron some clothes...
Good luck to anyone having the same kind of day as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment