One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The situations we find ourselves in

I find it almost poetic when you are sitting across from your ex-boyfriend, who is sitting with his new girlfriend, discussing the future. I couldn't erase the huge grin from my face as I sat in front of RS and his new girl, and when he asked about my future I swear I made a noise between a giggle and a snort that had them both staring at me like I was nuts. Fortunately however I have a good plan set in place so I didn't sound like a complete idiot.
Funny that I really liked the new girl though, I found myself wondering if they would last and that it would be really good for my ex if they did. They're a lot more similar than we were so maybe. Let's cross our fingers for their happiness!
...And hope I get someone someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment