One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A sudden change of heart

Do you ever...

When you have been rummaging in the refrigerator a bit too much and feel as though your butt is a bit tight in your pants, feel like you need a bit of exercise?
Yes this happens very much in my case and actually exercise doesn't come to mind very much since I love eating and I don't love exercising. I stick to my belief that those who do love it are a bit masochistic (no offense).

However, it is now summer and I can jump into the pool and actually enjoy working my body as I swim back and forth. But the water is a tad cold today... OK a bit more than a tad... Let's just say that it isn't something you want to dive head first into.

Do you ever change your mind halfway through a jump? I'm calling this my silly act of the day. I jumped and in the air changed my mind about hitting the ice cold water, there wasn't much I could do and my jet pack was unfortunately in my other swim suit. When you change your mind halfway into the jump the water always seems colder, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment