One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Reminiscing

Taking by a sudden onslaught of nostalgia, or perhaps bored because my vacations don't really start until next week when I leave for Italy, I turned to all the old albums that lay gathering dust in the bookcase next to my bedroom. I carried them all over to my Mom's room and we sat on her bed happily, looking at every picture. Although horrified at first by how old we were and then horrified some more by how many things we had completely forgotten we had done, we had an awesome time.
Seeing all of this though, has brought forth an uproar in my mind against the damn times where we don't print any pictures anymore. It used to be that we HAD to print them because otherwise you never saw them. Following the rivers of my discontent I have sorted through all of my sd picture drives and am off to print everything to then organize every picture into an album. These albums will follow a timeline and be sorted from past to present with specific dates underneath the pictures! SIGH!
OK... I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment