One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sigh... Do you have moments when you feel ridiculous? Even when I am all by myself I manage to do the silliest things (if you are wondering what happens when I am not all by myself then I can safely say that I do silly things almost exclusively).
It is when these things happen that I cannot find anything better to do than laugh by myself, in big booming laughs, as they do in 'My Neighbor Totoro'.

Today's silly act was of course:
Jumping six meters into the sky when my toast suddenly popped into the air.









Incidentally. Watch 'My Neighbor Totoro' and you will once again feel like a very silly and very happy child.

No comments:

Post a Comment