One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week One, Day One

Although I have never actually kept a blog, or a journal, or anything of that genre for that matter I believe that trying something new here and there is always an experience. I'm not saying that they are all good ones, but even the bad ones lead somewhere or at least teach you where not to go.

Since I am sharing I will share throughout and I have two things to share today.

One:
Don't make too big a deal of things that really don't have to be a big deal. If you want to eat a delicious piece of cake but still want to fit in a dress for a party next week. I would choose the cake, you'll look great anyway because of the joy the cake brings.

Two: Dessert
You should try this cake. Sacher Torte.

This is an Austrian cake that can only be called what it is a "Chocolate Cake" with a subtle hint of apricot jam under the icing.
If anything were to tempt you, let it be this.

No comments:

Post a Comment