One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Recommendation

I have many things to say but am so tired that I will just give you all a great (in my opinion) recommendation :)
I have started listening to a band called 'the Baseballs'. The group remakes popular songs in the style of Elvis, with surprisingly good singing voices. The beat just makes you wanna dance through your house so I recommend turning the volume up and dancing like no one is watching.


By the way, I have just bought myself a bonsai. It is my first time keeping one and I couldn't be more excited, hehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment