One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Food Craving of the month

Yes, I am making a big deal out of this. I think what you have craved, for an entire month, says a lot about what you crave out of life at that moment.
This month, ever faithfully, I have been eating packs and packs of Smarties.
Not those giant tubes that no one likes that are full of giant smarties but the small boxes that have tiny little smarties inside.



OK, chocolate and women do have a long time relationship that will probably last until we have all evolved into large lizards that don't eat chocolate because they have lost all capability of thought and have no taste buds. I myself come from Belgium and my people's affinity for chocolate (and beer) will always come back. It's in my genes




 As for craving something in comparison with what you have been craving all month I have a creeping suspicion that I am 'en manque' as some would say and that my dreary and depressing sex life has me eating chocolate all day everyday. Sigh... At least it's tasty.



PS: If anyone ever tells you that you get the same feeling from chocolate as you do when you are in love they are very mistaken and are probably hiding a very handsome man in a drawer somewhere... Or in a plastic wrapper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment