One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moments in life

When I was sitting in the aviary outside my house it started raining, pretty hard, and my immediate reaction was to pull up my shoulders. I don't know why we do this, must be to cover the sides of your face. But as I looked up at one of the birds he was chirping merrily along and extending his wings to catch as much of it as possible. So I put down my shoulders, ran out of the cage, and started playing catch with my dog.
I am now slightly drenched but smiling like an idiot.
Do you ever do anything idiotic?
If so, isn't it great?

No comments:

Post a Comment