One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Excited

I am off to Paris tomorrow to find my new apartment and cannot be more excited! I will also, during the process of jumping from apartment to apartment, buy a new phone that does not shut off every five seconds causing me to explode into a blazing fire of anger and disappointment (Note: I am disappointed because my present phone is awesome and adorable and I am heartbroken that it does not work anymore). Do you ever feel like getting a new phone is like getting a new pet? It seems to have become a kind of commitment you take. My family was giving me some pointers on what to choose, others were asking me if I was sure if that was the kind I wanted, people comment on battery life and reception quality. I feel like if I don't make the right decision they will all look down upon me, but then you don't really care - when you meet somebody new - about what kind of phone they have. Funny isn't it?
So, to recap, off to Paris. Excited. New apartment. New phone. Have to wake up at 4:30AM which is less exciting. So I'm off to bed.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment