One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's recommendation

Although I do realize I have already recommended a book that is a follow-up to Pride and Prejudice, this book isn't exactly a sequel.

Darcy's Diary
by Amanda Grange


This story takes place during the Pride and Prejudice story but instead of following our usual main character, Elizabeth Bennet, we follow a new character. Fitzwilliam Darcy.
Oh yes. Pride and Prejudice from Mr. Darcy's point of view.
I know there are many books that boast this point of view, or at least three that I know of, but this book is by far the most true to the original Jane Austen story and the author really brings all of his thoughts to life. A great read for any Jane Austen fan out there and even if you haven't read Pride and Prejudice. Maybe the new point of view will convince you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment