One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1920s Night!

Ah Wednesday's are definitely going to be my favorite night of every week from now on.
(except for the next two weeks since it's vacation again)
Safe to say that tonight was only an improvement on our first ever 1920s night at 'Le Theatre Du Renard', last week. I really wish this place had an internet site that I could share, I've linked a site that has some great pictures though and the address... 





Today we decided that drinks and great music where going to be accompanied by a little bit of food, since we were extremely hungry and didn't have enough to eat all day for the drinks that we were drinking. Let me just say.... Best food in all of Paris!!! I have not eaten something so good in a long time. Delicious and highly recommendable to anyone passing by Paris. The chicken dish we ate was 20 euros but well worth it!
The cocktails seemed more like alcohol than any other ingredient that was supposedly in them...

Food meant we got to sit at the tables! Yay! This did afford a better view of our friend Nicholas on stage. 




Managed to get a great 1920s inspired dress from the sales at ZARA's yesterday so I finally felt the part.
 Hurray for great evenings with friends! 


ps: sorry for all the 'I-phone in the dark' quality photos.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment