One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Morning walks

There's nothing better to wake you up (after waking up at 6AM to bring little brother to school) then a good walk with all three dogs in the Clos de Gaillard. Accompanied, as we are some times, by my childhood friend Delphine and her mother (moms friend) Annie.
Unfortunately Annie didn't want her picture taken.






DD or Delphine


Mother


Me and Delphine

I think the most entertaining thing about going on a walk each time, are the noises that Athos makes. The road, nay the village!, belongs to Athos.


YouTube Video


Or actually this is pretty entertaining too.






Feanor thinks exiting out the back is cooler than sliding doors.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. really enjoy reading your updates, Tess, and miss you all very much, every time I read these blogs.. just wish I was there more often... blogs are a welcome second best thing though..

    ReplyDelete