One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I miss America!!!


Some days I can't hold back how much I loved and miss America and how I can't wait to go back! (because go back I will!)
I can't stop thinking about all the things I miss about San Francisco and California...

 
 I miss traffic jams in SF buses! 


I miss the hills of SF!


 I miss empty school buses and being able to dance around in them!



 I miss Whole Foods and brown paper bags and CUPCAKES!!!!! Real Cupcakes! American Cupcakes!


I miss my crazy neighbors trying to sell bad things and super efficient American police officers at Eddy and Fillmore Street!


I miss the San Francisco skyline!


I miss ferry rides to Marin County and American flags flying in the wind!


I miss mail boxes! (Can you believe they have none in France? Not real ones.)


And most of all I miss my friends!!!!
Love you Sarah! and Inis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment