One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Evenings at home

I love coming home after having been gone for a little longer than usual. Scratch that, I just like being home.
Yesterday evening we took advantage of not knowing what to watch as a movie, to instead play a boardgame. People don't play boardgames enough and they definitely don't play 'Memory' enough.









Me and my little bro were sporting some pretty ridiculous and therefore hilarious, fake eye glasses.




Note: that thing that looks like a cigar is a sesame bread stick.




In the end no one could master the 'Memory' game, other than my brilliant mother. Who thinks she forgets things too easily. Peshaaa! I say to that!








Our finishing piles, organized by age, from my mother on the left to my little brother on the right. I came in second, as I frequently do in this game.



Feanor, out little saint Bernard, was unimpressed.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment