One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Murder!

Did you know that a group of crows is called either a flock or...

A Murder





Imagine. "Run! A murder of crows is coming!"


But all the while, even as these murders are flying around, I have something to share with you.
Just for shits and giggles here's a show I discovered recently called, "Wipeout".




This is a hilarious show where contestants have to run an obstacle course for the total grand prize of 50 000$. The falls and spills on this show are probably the funniest I've ever seen and you have the relief of knowing that everyone is OK as well. Pfiou!

No comments:

Post a Comment