One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tea time




Great day for a walk. Other than the fact that it is freezing cold! The bucket that we keep outside for the dogs to drink whenever they play, froze over last night.
*sigh*

A cold day only means one thing though, tea!
I took advantage of the moment to make a batch of lovely scones and serve the tea in one of our pots. We should really use them more so any occasion to do so should be fully taken advantage of.

















We were pretty happy about it even though the morning started out rough and I had to bake two batches of scones because I forgot to add the yeast in the first batch. Probably just thinking about the fact that Athos peed on my bed.














The guilty leaker shown below.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment