One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday night madness

Soooo.... I got ready, as usual, to go to the train station and get back home. I, of course, got all the way down to the Abbesses metro station before I realized that I forgot my phone and sprinted to the funiculaire.
After retrieving the phone and dashing back to the funiculaire, I managed to tear my plastic bag to shreds as I pushed myself forcefully through the gate to get to the closing doors.
I then run back to the metro, tear my bag some more, trip over an old lady, make a lady trip (who I apologized to a couple of times before she admitted that she was a klutz an had fallen by herself onto my bag), dash to my connecting metro station and huff and puff behind slow people who seem to be admiring the train station rather then going to trains.
I managed to scare off a girl with the tapping of my feet and got my ticket.

Victory for getting to the train!!!




(and an apology to the girl I scared off)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment