One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lunch at Montmartre

Having lunch on Monmartre is usually a risky idea. The prices are not reasonable because it's an extreme touristy place. Why do I live here you ask? I don't rightly know sometimes, except that the Sacre Coeur is so beautiful.
In any case we plotted onward to 'Au cadet de Gascogne' where I had once before had a good steak.





We both ordered the burger to check is out. It was a bit of a topple tower and the sauce was bizarre but the fries were excellent!











I must say though that the large coke was 10€!!! yikes!


However, in good news, we ate at the Salon de The in the Galleries Lafayette.
First of all the Galleries are beautiful!











And it was considerably cheaper compared to Montmartre, which I think is worth knowing!







The lights do look like something that wouldn't make me want to eat though...






The tea was excellent and the lemon tart divine! I am an avid lemon tart eater and I really recommend this one to anyone that is like me.

Ps: sorry I don't have a picture of it...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment