One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Movie recommendation

I can't begin to explain to you what I loved about, Love and other drugs!
If you are an avid Romantic Comedies fan, as I am, then there is no way you can pass this movie by.



The story talks about a girl, who is sick with Parkinson's, and a boy, who has self-esteem issues that he resolves by having as much sex with beautiful women as possible. There is something about the tragedie behind this otherwise lighthearted and loving RomCom that makes it so much more real while still making us want to live it. You fall in love with the moments the two people share together and you are pulled into an intimacy that is created so well that you aren't ashamed to be there with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment