One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holidays!

So a little post to explain my holidays to you all out there.

So first, we went to Switzerland. There was NO ONE on the road and it kind of felt like 'The Road'.


But we finally did make it, after a few slips and slides through the layers and layers of snow they hadn't really bothered to move.

After a couple of amazing walks we made it home for Christmas and had a blast and some extra delicious food, to which I added me little chocolate cake. 

I won't talk about New Year's because they're usually not very entertaining in my house but HAPPY NEW YEAR in any case!




No comments:

Post a Comment