One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Missing the US - part 2

Going through old pictures makes you feel so nostalgic! I couldn't help but go through all of them after yesterday's post. So here are a few more things I miss about my dear old California! 

I miss Diners!!!

  

 I miss all the very American food you get in diners!


 I miss living in a port city where the seaside is just a cable car away!


 I miss the Ballet! And watching the nutcracker before Christmas!




 I miss my first and only Thanksgiving with friends!
I miss the Fillmore Girls apartment and how we just used to hang out there!


 And again, and most of all, I miss my friends!



(here we see Inis in my old kitchen I miss it so! displaying what Brussel sprouts look like)

No comments:

Post a Comment