One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dog Recommendation





I know, for sure, that my future first dog (on my own) will definitely be a Great Dane!

Let me just take a moment to recommend this great dog to all of you.
The Great Dane is the largest, or no I should say tallest, of all dog breeds (this excludes rare and bizarre anomalies in sizes or mixed breeds that you just can't explain or have lived near chemical deposits). Au contraire to what anyone may think about big dogs, Great Danes are great dogs for anywhere. An apartment, a house, a chateau, whatever. This dog is comfortable wherever it can have a great seat to lounge in. You must, of course, walk him every day but that's a given and if you don't wanna do that then don't get a dog!
Great Danes are possibly the most regal dogs I have ever owned. They always comport themselves with great dignity and hold themselves in such ways that you can't think of them in any other way than with great respect.


They do often try to crawl on something that isn't there size. They are gentle giants and are only searching for a way to fit in.
Great Danes are also extremely attached to their owners. They obey very well (again I exclude any rare case but the most of them obey well and are only looking to please). This does result in them walking on top of you when they heel because of their great size but just give 'em a little push, their not the heaviest dogs, just tall.




On days off these big guys like to snuggle anywhere near you and just have a good sleep holding on to their favorite teddy bears. I have known a couple of these guys and they all own a teddy of their own. An adorable habit to be sure.

In any case, this is one of my favorite breeds of dog and I really recommend them to anyone who will love and spoil these big guys with long walks, teddy bears and maybe a bit of your macaroni and cheese on special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment