One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Because sometimes people get on my nerves

Because sometimes everyone is in the way, or very negative, or just plain mean, I just want to dedicate this post to the people I love and couldn't be happier to be friends with.
I think that what's really important, and sometimes really rare, is to have those couple of friends that you know you can count on when you have a problem or when you really need someone to talk to. I feel that I am lucky to be able to say that I have friends like this. And that I have more than one is probably a Godsend.
I am thankful for my oldest friend, Anais. Probably one of the greatest people you could ever meet, with a great sense of humor and a lot of talent!


My high school friend, Lexie, who I could not have survived a day of high school without her fabulous spirit!

My SF friends, Sarah and Inis, because let's face it, these two girls rock hard and it would have been boring in San Francisco without them there.

And I don't think I could be where I am today, or who I am today, without my best friend Jess. Because he's so great and brings out the best in everyone, managing to even make me (of all people) a better person, I can't be more happy to be his friend.

Thanks to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment