One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Marrakesh - Part 2

We discovered very quickly that Marrakesh, at this very moment, is under the rule of cats. They have cats there in the same way that we have pigeons here. When you sit at a terrace and have a little bite to eat, there are six cats at your feet that the waiter gives a little kick to get rid of.




We spent most of the second day getting a bit lost until we finally, in a deserted area that did not make us very comfortable, discovered the Jewish cemetery. It was completely empty and very big. It was kind of sad how there was no one there and that there was barbed wire over the walls were it was possible to get over.





We returned to the same restaurant at the end of the day. Which was delicious!



We even had ourselves some deserts. I couldn't finish my creme brullé since it wa enormous but the way the dishes were served was pretty.



All in all it was a good day, that finished with a Hammam. Which was an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment