One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Marrakesh - Part 4

Our last complete day in Marrakesh was spent:
-Walking a very long way for no particular reason
-Being assaulted by ferociously bad smells
-Spending a great relaxing moment with books and a cat
and
-Discovering that there was actually internet at our Riad...






The Tanneries where they make leather.



Upon bringing us into the Tanneries the guide handed us each a piece of a mint tea plant to snap and stuff up against our noses for the horrifying smell of the place. Thankfully being sick and all I had trouble even smelling the mint.


I don't know if you can see the two storks in the nest up on top of the gate.




We took this 'photograph someone to get the person behind' picture so that we could forever chronicle the sand man from Star Wars behind Jess.







They are playing Doodle jump...



We met Ginger's boyfriend who was really in great need of love and attention. The second you made a move like you were going to pet him he went crazy and then wouldn't leave you alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment