One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day!!!

And I'm finally back!
Actually I did get back home two days ago I do admit. One of those days I spent trying to get to my house from Paris and the other I spent trying to get over a particularly bad case of fever, cold and migraine I have had in a while. Unfortunately I did not get over it and am currently at home trying to get better and waiting impatiently for the moment I will see the doctor.
But enough talk of that! And let's celebrate a return to a more civilized (meaning internet and computer serving) country, by the wonders of Valentine's Day!
Since I do not have a boyfriend and have not had one in a while I don't have any fascinating stories about to day (other than my bed and a friendly bottle of cough syrup...), but it's great enough to think that out there somewhere people are celebrating their love!

SO without further ado,
Happy Valentine's day!!! May your love be long-lasting and chocolaty sweet!




One of my favorite quotes on love is by Leo Tolstoy:
"Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love."

No comments:

Post a Comment