One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marrakesh - Finale


This is what we drank to survive! It's crazy how bothersome it is to not be able to drink tap water.





 I realize this picture kind of looks like the plane is slowly spiraling down to its impeding doom. Let me reassure you. It isn't.









It was such a beautiful view as we left Marrakesh. There was turbulence because of a cloud so we didn't go up quite as fast. I guess there is a time where turbulence isn't sooo bad.
(It's still bad though)

In any case I really enjoyed Morocco. More so now since I've watched the news and we narrowly missed a small revolution that has been spreading through all of the Mediterranean countries.
If you ever want to visit, I really commend this place. But maybe wait a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment