One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just a good moment


After being seriously stared at by the doctor, who wondered how I can be walking around with my super low blood pressure, I wondered out (slowly) to the pharmacy to get the prescribed medicine. I witnessed an adorable scene in there and I can't help but feel happy that there are such moments.
There was a woman in the pharmacy with her two twin boys, about 3 or 4 years old. The two giggled at the same time and ran around at the same intervals. They were like little mirrors of each other and all the old ladies in the pharmacy with me looked at them with great big smiles. Then, unavoidably, the two fell on their butts and both started crying at the top of their lungs.
There was a silence in the pharmacy. Then suddenly, everyone started laughing. An old man chuckled as he said that they 'run together, play together, laugh together and now they cry together' he wondered if they ever did anything separately. We all laughed in response. It wasn't long before the boys were laughing as well.
In France, where lots of people look like they want to murder you because you had the audacity of having a child, I think it's wonderful that this little scene happened. Of course I live in a village and all the old ladies and men here are a bit more sympathetic with all their years, and village people are a bit more chill than others. Still, it was a good moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment