One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Internet problems!!!

So the riad has a few problems when it comes to internet. But I'm still remaining a happy camper.
We did hike out today for a couple hours of walking just to realize that, no, we weren't allowed in that part of the city. Ah well. The flirting and swearing people are still out but some of my smiles were met by kind smiles today, so yay!!!



Since internet is being iffy I'll just give you a taste of the blissful moment I am having, reading with the riad cat.
I have affectionately called her 'Ginger' but her real name is something that I can't remember or pronounce.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment