One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Because cooking makes everyone happy

I spent time trying to not think about being ill and what it might do to my grades for missing a week of workshops, by making myself and my illustrious mother a banana bread loaf.
I'm happy to report it came out splendidly.





Although it did illicit some stares such as this one.





Fortunately this 'little' ball of terribly cute cuteness didn't work on me since this morning she was doing this.














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment