One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Because I'm already reminiscing

Since I have been thinking back these past few days and I don't really want to talk about this morning, which involved:
-The cutting off of all the water in the house
-While I was in the shower
-When I had just put shampoo in my hair
-And the fact that I was taking a 'warm' shower because I have a cold and ended up running around the house in a bathrobe and cold, wet hair
-Using cold bottled water to get soap out of my hair

So to feel better, thinking back to better moments where things like this didn't happen is always a good idea. And since yesterday I was talking about my best friends, I felt bad when I left out one of my best friends in the world.
This is my little brother, Floris! The best brother in the world, if I do say so myself! He's probably the one in my family that gets me the most.

Even though now we look a little more like this:

Even though I am closer to my little brother than my other brothers that doesn't mean there is less love for my two big bros. Most people would probably think I was closer to my second big brother since he and I looked so alike when we were young.
But I have to admit that all together, when we were younger at least (and not spread out around the world like we are now), we had some pretty good times.




I love remembering really great times with my family. That's probably why I'll always love America so much since I grew up there.
Plus growing up would not have been as fun as it was without my amazing parents!
My beautiful mother



Dad is the tall one, and a great champion!

Sometimes I really miss the old time, but you have to live for the present and think of the future! It's good though, to have those good moments to look back onto.


PS: Miss my old dogs too.







2 comments:

  1. Leuke blog Tessa. Ook al schijn je een dipje te hebben. Als je wil kan je ook mijn blog volgen:
    http://verplanckefranz.blogspot.com/

    Franz

    ReplyDelete