One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Misplaced yet adorable

I was in a car park with my darling mummsy and we were making our way out when we noticed the most adorably little scene on a car near ours.



This little darling was a bit bothered when I came over to take pictures but went on sleeping after I gave it a little pet.
When we came back to the car it had switched to a white car, which had arrived not long ago according to the heat it was giving off. I guess the moral is cats are smart when it comes to staying warm in the winter.
They're brilliantly cute as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment