One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Marrakesh - Part 1


This is a follow up to the end of the first day in Marrakesh! And what a first day it was!
After having strolled around and walked across the Djamma El Fna Square as well as some of the Souks we returned to chill a bit at the Riad.



We then strolled off the the restaurant that I talked off in the previous post. The food was excellent!




Of course, after discovering how enormous our bath was, it was normal that we wanted to all take a dip in the beautiful black tub. The water, however, did not run hot for very long so we decided an enormous bath can fit three people in it, can't it?






 Yes we are easily entertained (the water was running slowly so this is a skill that comes in very handy)





After having washed Emma and I were inspecting the circular fireplace. Somehow it ended up in something like this happening.







One size for everyone. I'm not sure who exactly is this size but at least if you're a giant, rest assured that there are bathrobes to your size in Morocco.



 As I said, entertainment was not in short supply. I especially love how all of our readings came out making sense. Crazy but true.




Jess and I decided our bed needed to be more mysterious and dream-like to really show off our vacation spirit. I think it came out well.




 Yes... We're playing 'I spy with my little eye'...




All in all, it was a good day to begin a slightly fantastic vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment