One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sickness and Health



I can't say I didn't see this coming, especially after having run around all yesterday with wet hair. But there you have it, sick as a dog. I wouldn't be as upset about this as I am if it weren't for the fact that I am going to Marrakesh in a couple of days and I was really looking forward to this trip. Airplanes while you are sick are never fun.
I will fight back however! And try to get rid of this thing before Monday!
Green tea, lemon, honey, cough syrup here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment