One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vancouver Public Library

picture found here

Went to the library today with one of my classmates and had a great time. I love going to places with people, especially new friends, because you don't know much about each other so you learn not only about them but get a great conversation out of it. Especially with people that have a similar mind and a challenging one at that.

found this picture here

Have you ever been to the Vancouver Public Library? It looks like a cloning facility, which makes it pretty darn awesome. I love the idea of a library, like a collection of knowledge, and there are so many more subjects than you could imagine there were words to write about them. It's also really refreshing to see people reading actual books in our day and age (I love real books over that digital nonsense).

 Amazon, can be purchased here
A great book that shows you all the markets for your writing needs.

I went there to find a publisher in the Writer's Market book and got a pretty good list of publishers in America and Canada. There was an older man sitting next to us and when I had finished my search and stood up to leave he smiled and told me "Good luck with your book"
I love sweet people.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip. Those pictures are awesome. Especially the first one. It looks like it goes on forever; book heaven :) I'm with you, I still love to curl up with a printed book. I can't imagine a world with out them.

    ReplyDelete