One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Remembrance day

image found here

I've always been impressed by people who lived through a time of war. We are pretty lucky to be living in a moderately peaceful time (I really don't understand what's going on with America and the middle east. I don't even know how that started....).
Whatever it is that is happening we should appreciate peace while we have it and try to teach each other and our future generations that if we stand together our community and world can only become greater (We are in one of the best times for inventions and innovations.)

PS: I never understood why we didn't use my favorite flower to remember. Can you guess what it is?

   








picture found here

No comments:

Post a Comment