One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sets in Vancouver

My good friend Juan returned home the other day to suddenly find himself in a hospital as he entered his building. He had no idea what was going on until he saw the camera crew and the lighting team of film crew that was setting up.
Isn't it such an interesting thing to have that happen to you when you come home? It happened to me once going home when I lived in Paris, but of course, it was MontMartre so it felt normal to shoot a film there. This set felt so real.


If you look at that blue sign (I don't think you can actually see what it says in this picture) but it's a sign for a hospital. They go all out when they set up these things. 
The best was Juan exiting his apartment today and seeing an American post box for the films purposes. It's the little things that count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment